Re: Ensoniq AudioPCI card

Thanx for the info...sometimes it is good to be wrong :)
-Steve

Joel Klecker wrote:

> At 21:19 -0400 1998-05-04, sjc@gis.net wrote:
> >The AudioPCI is available with the OSS/Linux drivers...
> >there is also an OSS/Free set of drivers but AudioPCI
> >is alas, unsuported by those :(
> >It looks (maybe im just guessing) like Ensoniq is being a PITA and
> >not releacing info without NDAs and $$ so...don't expect to see a "Free"
> >driver soon
> >(Like I said..im just uesing but..thats a good bet as to why)
>
> Nope, there is a free AudioPCI driver:
> <http://www.ife.ee.ethz.ch/~sailer/linux/audiopci.html>
>
> --
> Joel "Espy" Klecker    <mailto:jk@espy.org>    <http://web.espy.org/>
> Debian GNU/Linux Developer...................<http://www.debian.org/>
>
> --

PGP Key at: http://www.gis.net/~sjc/pgp.asc
(BTW Thanx allot Noah for pointing out why putting my pgp key here was
a bad idea...now I hafta find a new funny quote or something for here)
"Ummm, me make *one* change. Stone hot so me soak in stream so
stone not burn Lorto hand. Small change, shoul dnot keep Lorto from
make Fire."