deleted files

	Hello!

A friend of mine was a bit too brave using `rm -r` and lost
about 50M of important files. When he noticed what he had done
he turned the computer off and now we have that computer's
disk in a different computer. I was hoping I could use lde to
restore at least some of the lost files.

Lde works fine with the smaller partitions, but it breaks
on the 2.4G partition that hopefully still holds some of the
deleted files.

So, here are my questions: does anyone have any experience
recovering lost files on Debian on largeish partitions, do
I have any other options, other tools to try, etc.

	feri.