Re: Telnet Timeouts

	   Anyway, how do I set the interactive time out for Telnet Sessions? I do
   alot of accessing from work to my home machine and if I am compiling or
   getting News, it may take longer than what the session is set to time out
   (Default) and I get logged off the session. And have to start all over.

Maybe you have the timeoutd package installed.  This can log out
users.  The file you're looking for is /etc/timeouts.

If you do have this package installed you probably just want to
uninstall it.

	   Also what is the command to look at just the boot up log. I know someone
   posted it a while back and I used it once or twice. But if you don't use it
   all the time, at least I do, I forget the commands.

dmesg

	   Here's a good one, does anyone have all the commands available on a web
   page or print out? I guess it would a pretty big file....:)

apropos -w \*

And it is long, on my system a total of 3559 lines.