does KDE need Xserver-vga16 (or any X server for that mather)
- To: Debian User List <email@example.com>
- Subject: does KDE need Xserver-vga16 (or any X server for that mather)
- From: Alain Toussaint <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 4 May 1998 08:45:59 -0400 (EDT)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.3.96.980504083955.7115A-100000@main>
i was reinstalling all the app needed in my system and installed kde
too,but i want to know if kde need any of those files:
it's because if i dont need them,i'll save about 40 minutes of download
time (and also because i can't connect for more than 5 minutes in
daytime,i have to wait 'till midnight to connect for extended period).
p.s.i'm running debian 1.3.1
thanks a lot.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org