Re: hamm and pon,pppd,chat

Thanks guys but I had an ace in my pocket after all.  As soon as I had
sent this mail using IE mail, I booted to linux and to continue my
installation.  After browsing all those .deb files I noticed that I had
pppconfig.  Cool utility!  Once again my Linux box was online.

Thanks for these mails.

Linux support is the best in the world!