Re: e2fslibsg conflicts with e2fsprogs (hamm) | APT

        I did an 'apt-get upgrade', and apt went ahead and removed e2fslibsg in
favour of e2fsprogs without any messages or warnings. So now I have no
e2fslibsg, but everything seems to be fine, what will happen if I have to
reboot?

Thanks,
Timothy

PS, for the developers: apt-get upgrade is really cool! I suppose people could
just set it up as a weekly or monthly cron job and have machines keep
themselves up todate! :).

E-Mail: hospedales@wow.net
Date: 02-May-98
Time: 18:52:29