Re: whoop

You missed the point -- we as a community MUST NOT support hardware
vendors who do not return the support.  The economy is a consumer driven
one.  If we ALL stand up and refuse to buy hardware that is not
supported things will change.  Otherwise hardware like the winmodems
will continue.  Instead of asking "is this supported", you know when you
buy that it would work.  When win95 came out, people could only buy
win95 hardware -- or they had problems.  They did not buy it AND then
complain.  It was marked on the box "win95 compliant".  Support you OS.
Support those who support us.