Re: more SCSI Woes

Ossama Othman wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure if this will help, but have you tried tweaking some of the
> SCSI low level driver settings when you configure your kernel?

no I havn't...I supose I should take a look at the source code for the kernelSCSI
drivers

> Also, is
> your kernel configured to support tape drives?

yes it is...but shouldn't at least some SCSI device be detected even if it
doesn'tsuport tape drives?..and that interrupt being lost is what get sme,...that
shouldn't happn
-Steve
--
I am back to nothing worthwhile of a SIG again
if you want my pgp key though check out: