Re: [tcsh] disabling autologout?

> I much prefer tcsh for interactive use.  Having smart completion is the
> best thing since sliced bread!

hmm, i'm didn't know that you could do all these things.  i use simple
file name completion all the time, but the below stuff is sorta neat.

> $ cd [tab]
>  -> shows and completes to directory names only
> $ latex [tab]
>  -> shows and completes to .tex files only

where does it get the relevant suffix from?  /etc/mime.types?

> $ emacs -[tab]
>  -> shows and completes to available options for that command.

this would be very cool as well.

> Who would want to live without it?
> Can bash be taught to do this?  It would be great.

how do you turn these features on?  they don't appear to be enabled by
default?

adam.