mutt+rxvt

Hi,

	I'm currently using Pine as my mail reader, but I'm
considering switching to Mutt (or Rmail). I'm having a little trouble
with mutt. First, I can't get it NOT to display characters with a bold
font on an rxvt (on an xterm the colors are a total mess[1]). And
second, I can't get the pager to display things like áéíóú (accented
characters, or anything not ascii for that matter). Instead of the
characters, it prints a "."

	Also, does anybody have a muttrc with more pine-like bindings?
(The one's on Pine.muttrc are not close enough) I don't mind getting
used to new bindings, but some of them are annoying. For example, on
the pager, it'd be nice to scroll by lines instead of pages using
"down" (I haven't looked into this particular one, I'm just asking)

Thanks,

			Marcelo

[1] If I say color index white black, I get normal (not bold) white
text on black, but if I change black for something else (using ":color
index white something" from mutt) I no longer have white text.