Re: mutt+rxvt

On Sat, Apr 25, 1998 at 02:30:23PM -0600, Marcelo E. Magallón wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 	I'm currently using Pine as my mail reader, but I'm
> considering switching to Mutt (or Rmail). I'm having a little trouble
> with mutt. First, I can't get it NOT to display characters with a bold
> font on an rxvt (on an xterm the colors are a total mess[1]). And
> second, I can't get the pager to display things like áéíóú (accented
> characters, or anything not ascii for that matter). Instead of the
> characters, it prints a "."

I'm using mutt0.91.1i on bo.  If I set TERM=xterm-color, the colors seem
to work ok. "index" doesn't seem to be available, but I changed the
color of "indicator".  I see your accented chars fine in mutt.

> 	Also, does anybody have a muttrc with more pine-like bindings?
> (The one's on Pine.muttrc are not close enough) I don't mind getting
> used to new bindings, but some of them are annoying. For example, on
> the pager, it'd be nice to scroll by lines instead of pages using
> "down" (I haven't looked into this particular one, I'm just asking)

# more like vi/less
bind pager 'w' previous-page
bind pager 'j' next-line
bind pager 'k' previous-line