Repartitioning a working Linux\DOS machine.

Hello,

I have a 504MB DOS partition at the begining of the disk, and some more
Linux partitions after it. The max. number of primary partitions is used.

I want to use fips to move some more space to Linux :)
I have two quoestion, though,
1. fips cuts the primary DOS part. into two primary DOS partitions. The
problems is that I already used all the primary partitions I could. Is
there a way to change it?

2. Say I could change it, I want the new partition to be the / (root) and
boot from there, so it has to be primary. Will I be able to do it without
destroying the rest of the partitions?

If I can't do that, I'll wait till Debian 2.0 is out (BTW: Does someone
know when it will be?) and re-install.

TIA,

Liran Zvibel.

 http://www.math.tau.ac.il/~liranz/