delete bo packages?

Yo-

I usually do not delete the package files after I download them in case I
need to re-install them.  Because of this I have a lot of package files
from my "bo" system still crowding my hard drive.  I would like to delete
the package files I downloaded before my upgrade to frozen.  Is there a
way to delete only these package files and leave the frozen package files
intact?

Thanks,

-Ian