Re: exmh and procmail filtering

On Sat, 28 Mar 1998, Erik van der Meulen wrote:

> I would like to use exmh for my mail client, instead of elm. I would like to
> set up procmail for the filtering and sorting. Early experiments succeeded
> in moving mail to elm-style files but not in a format which is acceptable to
> ex(mh) directories.
> Could anyone send me an example of a .procmail file for use with exmh?

You might want to take a look at some of the following websites, most
of which include MUA-specific info, including emxh:

http://www.helsinki.fi/~reriksso/procmail/mini-faq.html
http://www.helsinki.fi/~reriksso/procmail/links.html
ftp://cs.uta.fi/pub/ssjaaa/pm-tips.html
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/mail/filtering-faq/

There are Pine, VM, Elm, and other MUA-specific pages that I know of
off the top of my head (or in my bookmarks file); feel free to contact
me if you change mailers!  :-)

--
David S. Jackson  <dsj@dsj.net> <http://www.dsj.net>
"Linux: Choice of a GNU Generation!"