Re: More on XDM?

	But I was able to run another xdm session on another server, same
terminal and get the same application working with enough colors.  The only
difference is a "wharf" bar... if that is draining all the extra colors that the
app needs, i guess I am stuck.  So I have to reduce the color load on my
Accelerated X and hope that it will go?

Carroll Kong