Re: More on XDM?

	I use Accelerated X which defaults to 24 bit color.  Did you misread my
message?  Or does xdm not use accelerated X?  I never installed xf86config,
at least not on Linux.. I do it for freebsd and am happy with 16 bit color
there.  :)

	My question was that logging in remotely gives me less color than
logging in locally.  via xdm.

Carroll Kong