portslave on hamm

Has anyone gotten portslave to work on a hamm system? I am using .16
of portslave, and no matter what I do on the hamm box, I get
PAP authentication errors, while an identical bo box (both with 32 ports)
authenticates fine. I'm running cistron's radiusd on both boxes,
and the radtest runs fine against either system...

Tim

--
 (work) sailer@bnl.gov / (home) tps@buoy.com - http://www.buoy.com/~tps
           Now and then an innocent man is sent to the legislature.