Re: Hi im Sandra

Let me start by saying that I have no particular love for AOL.  AOL has
proven to be a real PITA for me several times (including necessitating
my putting together a Windoz box to access one of their accounts for
business purposes).

However, having said that, I believe that AOL is a 'responsible' ISP and
even though they have 'more than their share' of problem accounts it is
clear that they do (and have for many years) taken action against
abusers on their systems.  In addition, I have seen (what I think) is a
proportionally large number of email spam messages with an AOL account
or source forged into the headers.

In addition, I have personally received many messages from AOL
concerning abuse reports and while I can not prove the assertions, it
certainly looks to me as though AOL does try to prevent abuse of their
system.

--
best,
-bill