Re: vhost popper?

> So, now to the question :)  Is there a hack for popper so that it
> listens to different IP addresses, and access a different
> username/password database depending on which IP the request arrived at?
> I hope that makes sense ... I also hope someone smarter than me has
> thought about it and implemented it.  Otherwise, I may try to get my
> hands dirty ... the real programmers won't like my code at all :)

there is a hack for qpopper that will allow you to do this.  i couldn't
get it to compile easily but i didn't try that hard and i know others are
using it sucessfully.  check out:

	http://www.ying.net/virtpop.html

and (search for pop3d):

	http://www.mtiweb.com/isp/

adam.

 4050 Lake Otis		    Adam Shand        (v) +1 907 562 4638
 Anchorage, Alaska    Systems Administrator   (f) +1 907 562 1677
----------------- http://larry.earthlight.co.nz ------------------