Re: Linux Systems Labs - Orders and Ignorance

On Thu, Mar 26, 1998 at 04:56:32PM -0700, Fulgham, Brent/SCO wrote:
> I ordered from LSL (from a US address) and it took several weeks to show up
> because they had some problem with a bad address label, so it bounced back
> and forth a few times.  I e-mailed them for help, and they took almost a
> week to get a response.
>
> Other than that, they seem reputable and offer Debian at an excellent price.

I have ordered several times from CheapBytes with great sucess.

I messed the credit card number for my last order an they got back to
me within less than 24 hours.

They also ship very very fast.  I have never received anything from them
which took more than a week (probably never more than 5 days) for it to
arrive.

Thus far CheapBytes is where I will be spending my money.

--
--Travis

At the end of the day, all we care about is doing great software.

					-Bill Gates