LILO config for FreeBSD and Debian....

  Hi,

  Hopefully some lilo or configuration wizard will be able to
  answer this.  I posed this question--or its parallel--some weeks
  ago, but this was before I had FreeBSD installed.  Now I've got
  Debian an FreeBSD installed on my 6x86 box, so I'm ready.

  There are 3 SCSI drives.  Debian is rooted on the first (LUN 0);
  FreeBSD is rooted on the second.  Right now I have to use a floppy
  to boot into Debian; I have no special boot program installed.
  Right now the machine automatically boots into FreeBSD.   Fine;
  but I'm doing development work on both platforms and am tired of
  going through a floppy to get to Linux.

  Who can tell me how to use lilo to boot off LUN0 or LUN1?  Is
  there a way of installing lilo that would not lock me out of BSD?

  Help much appreciated.

  thanks,

  gary kline