Re: AccelX on Debian

I use AccelX with last version of Debian without too much problems. But I use
only the server, when I have tried to install all the package I get different
strange problems (xdm, xinit does not work well), if I deinstall the Xfree
package I get problem to run X programs (like library not found or core dump).

The main product is the server, and with that I am quite happy. To install
AccelX the best solution is:
                 1) Download the demo version on Web server of XI
                    (www.xig.com)
                 2) Test it (free 10 minute demo)
                 3) Buy the complete package
                 4) Do a custom installation and then install just the
                    AcceratedX package

I hope this could help

A.Aubord

My address: