Re: AccelX on Debian

The Accel-X's xinit and xdm don't work on Debian?  Did you try running ldd
on them to see what libraries they are linked to, and then check to see if
you actually have the libraries.  If you have them, try running "nm" on
the library to see if the function has actually been resolved or defined
in the libraries.  The offending symbols may or may not show up in the
library, depending on whether or not the object files inside the library
were linked incrementally.

If you do find out what is causing Accel-X's xinit and xdm to not work,
then please let me (us) know since I am considering purchasing
Accelerated-X, too.

Thanks.
-Ossama

Ossama Othman <othman@astrosun.tn.cornell.edu>