i lost my willpower!!

Yo-

OK...I am really wondering if I should wait until next month when Debian
2.0 is released or if I should upgrade now.  I have wanted to upgrade
several times before but was unsure just how stable HAMM was.  Is it
stable enough now?  I really want to upgrade but I have an outstanding
install of BO running right now and I didn't want to risk losing it if
HAMM was too unstable still.

What do you recommend?  Should I wait or should I upgrade tonight?

If I should upgrade, where would I find Craig's upgrade script and maybe a
HOWTO?

Thanks in advance!

-Ian