Great Support

I'd like to extend my warmest thanks to the Debian community, specifically
those on #debian, even more specifically the following #debian inhabitants:

brianm:  This guy gave up many hours on Saturday with a strange X11
installation problem I was having, and then devoted many hours again on
Sunday to resolve my PPP problems.  I owe him big time.

igor:  During my conversation with brianm, he noticed we were having an IRQ
problem, which happened to be an area of expertise for him.  He got that
out of the way, and the two of me guided me right in until I finally had a
good connection.

This incredible level of dedication and assistance is the kind of thing
that will assure Linux a place in the OS market for years to come.

Thanks a bunch,
jingram