Re: Netscape Communicator and Mail

I think that PAP is not related to getting some connetion to your ISP when you
use minicom. I might be wrong, but if you can't get minicom to achive some
connection with your ISP then your problem is probably concerned with the
modem (I think the PPP-HOWTO mention this).
1) Do you have a PNP modem ?
2) What exactly happened inside minicom ? Is it configured corrrectly ? When I
issue ATZ inside minicom I am getting OK. How does it response in your system ?
3) does /etc/ppp/connect-errors says something ?
4) what are the relevant lines of /var/log/messages regarding the PPP
connection in your system ?

	Hope this help.