Re: Programming hints.

1) The original message contained a wrong return adress:
repl: bad addresses:
	Donnersbergstr.@tap.de, 34@tap.de -- no sub-domain in domain-part of address
(@)
2)
> Beeing busy to write a programm I would like to add a routine
> that forces it to shut down orderly (closing files etc.) when
> recieving a SIGTERM from the system, because the program itself
> is doing work that will keep it going for months at least.
> Can somone tell me of already existing programs where i can study
> the source to learn about that subject?
I don't know any particular one, but I am sure that many are doing it.
Basicaly, you have to catch the signal. Take a look at the man of sigaction
and friends. Maybee www site that provides UNIX help (I don't know the exact
URL) mentions this ?

	Hope it help.