Re: TRANSLATION Re: the instructions for win95 under dosemu

On Fri, Mar 20, 1998 at 08:07:03AM -0800, Luiz Otavio L. Zorzella wrote:
> Luiz Otavio L Zorzella writes:
>
> > Here it goes.
>
> > It comes from: http://www.pro-unix.org/~puma/
>
> > I translated the most important items: 2, 3 and 7.
>
> Well, folks.
>
> I don't know about you, but I tried. And tryed. And tryed.
>
> All I can get is, after the Blue Screen with the Windows logo, the
> message "It is safe now to turn off your computer."

Using 0.67-15 I get the same, however with 0.97.4 I get it complaining about
the A20 line, XMS and HIMEM.SYS not being in the windows directory.  I
*hate* that last one - I never told it to load himem.sys but it does so
whether or not it is in config.sys.

I'm running a 2.1.89 kernel and I'm trying to load win95 OSR2.

Adrian

email: adrian.bridgett@poboxes.com       | Debian Linux - www.debian.org
http://www.poboxes.com/adrian.bridgett   | Because bloated, unstable
PGP key available on public key servers  | operating systems are from MS