Re: TRANSLATION Re: the instructions for win95 under dosemu

Hi,

did you yourself try this? I installed a minimal Win95 on my C partition
and used the dosemu.conf mentioned. After disabling the mode con codepage
prepare stuff in autoexec.bat, Windows starts and then tells me
(in German), "You can now turn off your computer."

Alex

Windows 95:
n. 32 bit extensions and a graphical shell for a 16 bit patch to an
8 bit operating system originally coded for a 4 bit microprocessor,
written by a 2 bit company, that can't stand 1 bit of competition.

Alexander List @ HTU Graz, Rechbauerstr. 12, A-8010 Graz
Tel: +43-316-873-5111	Fax: +43-316-873-5115

mailto:alexlist@sbox.tu-graz.ac.at
http://www.sbox.tu-graz.ac.at/home/alexlist

PGP public key available via WWW or on request