Re: What's the cheapest SCSI board supported?

Glenn,

Here's the cheapest I've seen.  Works well under Debian
Linux too.  Should be fine for your tape drive but you need
to provide your own cables.

http://www.onsale.com/category/inv/00000294/00395989.htm

This link is only good until Sat Mar 21, 1998 11:15 am PST
but they have had them available almost daily for a while
now.

Glenn Tenney KOTJ by way of tenney@org.think Glenn Tenney