Re: I am leaving Debian

bruce@pixar.com (Bruce Perens) writes:

> There was some question on this list yesterday regarding whether I would
> leave Debian. It is indeed true. I will remain as president of SPI and
> will redirect SPI's mission to be for all free software rather than just
> for Debian. I'm sorry it had to be this way, but I feel that my mission to
> bring free software to the masses really isn't compatible with Debian any
> longer, and that I should be working with one of the more mainstream Linux
> distributions.

I'd like to know what will happen to the Debian trademark and
the logo as well as the hardware and other (non-human)resources
Debian Project currently has? Will they remain with Debian?

In any case I'd like thank you and the others for the good
work (creating a system that works) you've done.

Regards,

/Tommi Kääriäinen/