Re: I am leaving Debian

> I'd like to know what will happen to the Debian trademark and
> the logo as well as the hardware and other (non-human)resources
> Debian Project currently has? Will they remain with Debian?

Regarding hardware, SPI owns one disk drive, I think.  All other
hardware is owned by the people who donate its use and should remain in
its present state. SPI will continue to provide financial management
and some other corporate service (like holding the trademark) until the
Debian group tells us they want to manage that stuff for themselves.
They are currently not equipped to do so, and so far have shown no
desire to take that task over.

	Thanks

	Bruce