Re: Off Subject: Mother board inquiry

On Sun, 15 Mar 1998, DAVID B. TEAGUE wrote:

> Hi
>
> I hope someone can send or point me to specs on a motherboard. I want to
> install this in my wife's machine. We plan to run a dual boot Linux/
> Lose95.
>
> It is a 486 Dx2/100 PCI mother board having the designation "PVI-486SP3
> Rev 1.21" stenciled on it.  If you know who makes this board or have a
> manual (or can point me to this information) please let me know.

 ASUS makes that one. I think I have that kind at home. If so, I can dig
out the manual and get you the data. Until tomorrow, try looking at their
website (www.asus.com, I think.)

 Sincerely,

 Ray Ingles       (248) 377-7735       ray.ingles@fanucrobotics.com

 "An apple every eight hours keeps three doctors away." - B. Kliban