Off Subject: Mother board inquiry

Hi

I hope someone can send or point me to specs on a motherboard. I want to
install this in my wife's machine. We plan to run a dual boot Linux/
Lose95.

It is a 486 Dx2/100 PCI mother board having the designation "PVI-486SP3
Rev 1.21" stenciled on it.  If you know who makes this board or have a
manual (or can point me to this information) please let me know.

The bios is marked

	Award Software INC (c)1995,
	ISA/PCI 486
	S/N: 818932326 V_________

The support chips (all 2 of them) are marked SiS 85C496 and SiS 85C497.
There are  3 PCI, 3 ISA, and 1 PCI/ISA combination peripheral slots.

Thanks for any light you can shed on this.

==David

       LINUX: the FREE 32 bit OS for [3456]86 PC's available NOW!
David B Teague | Ask me how user interface copyrights & software
teague@wcu.edu | patents make programing a dangerous business.