SOLVED: EXMH can not send e-mail (SMAIL/EXMH/MAILX)

Hi, All!

Thanks to everyone who replyed on this message. I think problem is fixed now,
and I would like to share my little experience. [ Hopefully people with real
knowledge after reading this oversimplified nonsense may decide to put
together FAQ with a bunch of examples how to really setup smail/mailreader for
ordinary user :)  ]

The fatal error message like:
550 '<myname@linuxbox.domain>' sender address target 'linuxbox.domain' is not
a valid e-mail domain.

is coming from the unavoidable stage of mail post protocol:
MAIL FROM: <myname@linuxbox.domain>,
which is caught by domain and rejected.

It looks like that for some reason the domain where my box is sitting don't
like the idea of every node sending and receiving e-mails.  So probably there
is a list of eligible nodes. (true?)  In such situation domain provides
central e-mail service for everyone, and I have official e-mail address
"myname@domain".  In my particular case the environment is friendly, and
everyone is allowed to forward mail from "myname@domain" to any node, where he
prefers to read e-mails.

But in any case the solution is to "fool" program that sends mails on Linux
Box so that it will generate line (for all users of linux box, not just me):
MAIL FROM: <myname@domain> instead of MAIL FROM: <myname@linuxbox.domain>

For Mail program (package mailx) it is done in file:
/etc/smail/config
visible_name=domain                  # !! HERE !! fake name if you wish...
more_hostnames=localhost
-domains
hostnames=linuxbox.domain            # here is the true name

For EXMH/MH program one need to modify:
/etc/mh/mtstailor
localname: domain

There is also file /etc/mailname - but I failed to understand how it matters
in all this business.

Sasha.