Re: [Admin] Houston, we have a problem

On Fri, Mar 13, 1998 at 03:36:02AM +0100, Martin Schulze wrote:
> We have moved the listserver onto another machine.  This machine acts
> as lists.debian.org just as expected.  The difference is that this
> machine will not process subscription and unsubscription requests.
> Instead they will be stored for later processing on the real list
> server.

bah, and the other difference is that the machine name is va.debian.org, and
procmail didn't like that very much when filtering mail, so it dumped 70 or
so messages in my inbox  :)  Awell, no harm done, except I started freaking
out, because I thought that some hamm upgrade screwed up procmail, and all
the messages from every mailing list I'm on will end up in /var/spool/mail..
:)