(smail + pine) reply-to?

Yo-

I have a local lan connected to the Internet through a Pipe 50.  The
domain I use is real but the domain is NOT routed on the internet right
now.  I would like to use smail + pine to send messages.  This setup is
currently working but I would like the "reply-to" action for these
messages to read my ACTUAL email address.

Example:	twist.lucidity.org--> msg sent to XXX@monolith.org

			if this person hits "reply" to this msg it
			will be undeliverable because lucidity.org
			is not routed on the internet.

How can I make the "reply" action on the receivers end to show a different
email than the address from which I sent it?

Thanks!!

-Ian