Re: broken hamm upgrade

	I got A LOT of problems when trying to upgrade, my lack of
response the past few days is because I was fixing my box.  :)  Well, this
is the 'best' way to upgrade to glibc2, unfortunately, it is a very
undesirable solution.
	Install 1.3.R6 fresh, THEN as dselect comes up, cancel, and
immediately run the autoup.sh.  It would be better if you predownloaded
the "first hamm packages" first, but the script will prompt you.  Ok.. run
the script, then install everything.  This will give you a VERY clean
install of Debian 2.0 (unstable).

	I moronically did a few critical errors while doing this.  I
installed "NIS" or something that I never heard of which broke my shadow
passwords.  And.. Accelerated X4.1 would NOT run with glibc2!  Very very
frustrating.  I reinstalled back to Debian 1.3R6... and I feel great about
it.  To be honest, I really do not know of the "big advantages" of glibc2,
and until support is stabilize 100%, I do not think it is worthwhile
unless you have some spare time and it is not a production box.  (glibc2
is supposed to be faster... linux already runs quick enough?!?)