Re: Sendmail/fetchmail problems?

On Sat, 7 Mar 1998, George Bonser wrote:

> Yeah, this is a problem with the kernel.  It does not allow enough open
> files for a server that is busy.

hmmm, i only noticed this since i upgraded from sendmail 8.8.8-X to the
8.8.8-9. I didnt think my system would be classified as busy... a pentium
100 with 40M. Basically all i do is irc and read mail, and maybe a little
web browsing

I have been running 2.0.32 for about 1 month now...

Thanks for the quick response!

Walter

--
Walter L. Preuninger II                        waldo @ irc.wasteland.org:#unix
  walterp@texramp.net                                   waldo@aidan.net

                  L  I  N  U  X  Where You Really Should Be!