Re: [Q] KDE for libc6. motif for libc6

> I asked the same question a short time ago and got no answe.  But here are
> a couple of ideas:
>
> a) compile it yourself.  The package maintainer gave me a bit of a hint
> that, if one wants to go this route, then it would be helpful to install a
> package that can be found under
> 'ftp.debs.fuller.edu:/debs/kde4debian_0.3_all.deb' - this provides Debian
> files in addition to the "standard" KDE installation.

I am really not comfortable doing this.  Mainly because I haven't learn
to use deb-make to include the proper entries for the menu items.

> b) get the libc6 RedHat packages, convert to .deb's and install those.

Question.  Would alien add the proper menu entries for the new /
modified applications?

S.
--
"America's health care system is second only to Japan, Canada, Sweden,
Great Britain, well, all of Europe, but you can thank your lucky stars