Re: sendmail queueing problem

On Fri, Mar 06, 1998 at 09:03:41PM +0100, Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:
> >In upgrading from bo (sendmail 8.8.5) to hamm (8.8.8), incoming AND
> >outgoing mail seems to be getting queued for delivery.
>
> Yes, I noticed this too. Add the following to your /etc/mail/sendmail.mc:
>
> define(`confCON_EXPENSIVE', `False')
>
> .. then re-run `sendmailconfig'

Yes, that did the trick.  Thanks!

(Perhaps a prompt should be added into the sendmail config script for this,
since the default behavior changed...)

--
G. Branden Robinson                 |  I must despise the world which does not
Purdue University                   |  know that music is a higher revelation