man pages

I have a strange request ... here goes.

We're starting to use Debian quite a bit here.  Of course, each PC has a
different configuration.  It would be helpful if I could install all
(well, mostly all, anyway) of the manpages on one server, and serve them
out via man2html for the rest of the users.  They already understand the
browser interface.

Given that I have a mirror of Debian already, how would I go about
extracting the manpages?  Currently, I can get to a manpage if the
package has been installed on the webserver.  I'm guessing I can just
unpack each deb and grab the manpages out of it ... am I missing
anything here?

I know I'll burn up some disk ... that's acceptable.

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet - 410 South Phillips Avenue - Sioux Falls, SD  57104