	Reply-Path: <jimmy.apple>
	Sender: Jimmy Lu <jimmy@hkabc.net>
I need to change it to:
	Reply-Path: <kintaro@hkabc.net>
	Sender: Jimmy Lu <kintaro@hkabc.net>
Previously, I use dselect to install elm-2.4ME+25 binary to my computer
and created a file called elmheaders in ~/.elm directory.  I just add
one line which is "From: Jimmy Lu <kintaro@hkabc.net>" in it.  Everything
worked fine at that time but now it doesn't work.
Can someone help?  Thanks in advance.
Jimmy Lu