-I- Re: mtools: mmove usage sorry, could not help...

	I never could get the mtools to have full functionality... especially on
logical drives in extended partitions for dos.  Is that how you do it?  just do
mcopy a: /dos/e?  and it'll hunt for logical partition named E:?  I tried mcopy
a: e: and no go (a while back in FreeBSD).

I got around it by just mounting my drives and manually copying them.... mmove
should ignore perms and multiple file systems,
the mv command freaks out when i move from partition to partition because mved
file retain old perms... so it makes sense that it'll 'fail' on a destination
fat drive.

Carroll Kong