Hi all,

I'm trying to compile a tool from Irix,  What I'm currently getting is a syntax type error in something called "crt1.o"  checked the source and the original stable release and it is distributed as crt1.o.  Does anyone know what this is and where I can get the uncompiled code?

Bruce Dobrin
Multi Media Dept.
Sony Pictures Imageworks

"My buddy got busted for counterfeiting.  He was making pennies.  They
caught him because he was putting the heads and tails on the wrong
sides.  He's in a minimum security prison now; he's on a whiffle-ball
and chain."
                  -You Know Who

debian-user-request@lists.debian.org .