Re: New (hamm) afterstep info

On Tue, Mar 03, 1998 at 11:28:13AM -0000, Kevin Traas wrote:
> I'm running the new 1.4 on a few machines here and it's great!  Many changes
> from the previous version.
>
> ftp the tarball and untar it.  The README/INSTALL provide info on changes
> from the original - however, these files are themselves a little dated....
>
> Anyway, works great and no complaints from my end!

Just like to let you know that there is already a Debian package for
AfterStep 1.4.  That is, if you are using a hamm (pre-2.0, i.e. unstable)
distribution.  :-)  It works great here too.  I love the speed!  :-)

Anthony

--
Anthony Fok Tung-Ling            foka@gpu.srv.ualberta.ca
Civil Engineering                http://www.ualberta.ca/~foka/