Re: Memory Usage Reports

This certainly isn't any sort of answer to your question but does anyone
know of hand if Linux frees shared code (libraries, maybe fonts) as soon
as there is no code using it or does it wait until the memory is
actually needed).  i did look through some of the loader code and
discussions about Linux memory management but it was not for this reason
and it was quite some time ago...

--
best,
-bill