Re: Win95 Dialin Client Config

First you want to make sure the the WINS server is running.  I've had
plenty of experiences where WINS just died for no apparent reason.

Next make sure in DUN that they specify the WINS server(s) in the TCP/IP
config.

Next make sure that they have "Logon to Network" in DUN checked.  This way
they logon to the WinNT Domain and have all the rights and permissions
as if they were on the local LAN.