Win95 Dialin Client Config

Here at work, I've installed a Linux box with a couple of modems hanging off
it for dialin access for remote users.  Everyone can dialin and access the
network, etc.  except that there's one little problem that I haven't been
able to find any docs / info about....

None of these dialin users (Win95 or WinNT WS) can "browse" the network
using "Network Neighborhood".  They get a "Can't Browse Network" message.
However, everything else works fine.  I've got a WINS server running and the
Linux is a DNS server, so name resolution isn't a problem.  However, they
can't use the Network Neighborhood to browse to a server, connect a share,
etc.

Anyone have any ideas on how to get this configured and working?  I'd really
like to get it working because, well, I'm the one with a bit on the line in
suggesting using the Linux box to manage remote dialin users.  Now, people
are starting to ask why we're not using RAS instead?

My thoughts are "because it only runs on NT" and "Microsoft made it"...
<grin>... but the people on my end aren't seeing these as good reasons....

TIA,
Kevin Traas