Frame Grabber memory access (off topic)

Hi,

	I know this is off topic, but I haven't access to news to post
to comp.os.linux.*
	So, if somebody can help me, please!
	I writing a little program to operate a frame grabber board
(it's a Targa+ 32 - 1MB - ISA). So far, I can access the board's register
trough the i/o macros (outb, inb, etc) without problems.
	Now, I would like to access the board's memory. The Targa hardware
tech. manual says that the "Targa+ memory appears within the hosts memory
space." and the base address for the VRAM (Targa+) is determined from
a specified field.
	I'm not a expert in this kind of programming and I'm lost with
this. I had tried several kinds of pointers addressing/indirections,
mmap'ing the memory using the manual info for determine the start address
but I didn't succeed.
	Some help? Please!
	If somebody can help me, I can send more details, like
some lines of code, etc.

[]s,
Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21